Selecting classes, internships, and study abroad experiences are just a few of the many decisions you’ll make as you complete your degree and prepare for your career. Our academic advisers will work closely with you and your professors to create a four-year academic plan, establish deadlines, and gain hands-on experiences designed to help you achieve your goals. As an applied biotechnology student, you can look forward to:
Dedicated, Caring Advisors
Our advisers are ready and willing to help you:
- Adjust to life at Arizona and explore opportunities for getting involved on campus
- Explore interests and career options related to personal and family financial planning
- Develop a workable four-year plan of study
- Start researching an internship that meets your career goals
- Solve problems, get the answers to your questions, and connect you to the wide variety of resources and support services the University of Arizona offers
The Arizona THINK TANK
The university’s hub for academic support, THINK TANK, has more than 200 students, graduate assistants and professionals dedicated to your success. In partnership with many departments and colleges, the center offers comprehensive services and resources in person and online. Through private tutoring, test preparation workshops, and a variety of other options, the THINK TANK is your one-stop-shop for help with academics.
Holistic, Confidential Support
Campus Health Services offers caring, comprehensive medical and mental health care services, including one-on-one appointments, group sessions, peer education, and outreach activities. Learn more about resources available to ensure your health, wellness, and safety.
The Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is committed to helping you identify ways to support your academic journey through scholarship, loans, and other types of aid. In addition to information, the office will help guide you through management of financing your education